Personalized MailTM Postage Rates
Canada Post Personalized MailTM Postage rates below are effective as of January 14, 2019.
Personalize mailings and tailor promotional messages to specific customers or prospects. All items must have the same purpose & goal to motivate the individual to take action. Provide your own mailing list or customize a list using the Canada Post database.
|up to 50 g||up to 500 g|
|Oversize||$0.73 + $0.0034 per g over 50 g|
|up to 50 g||over 50 g up to 100 g||up to 500 g||over 500 g up to 1.36 kg|
|Oversize||$0.68 + $0.0034 per g over 50 g||$2.64 + $0.0040 per g over 500 g|
|Dimensional||$1.49 + $0.0018 per g over 50 g|
Machinable – Mini Catalogue
|Standard||up to 50 g||0.465|
|Return to Sender||Standard or Oversize||$0.01|
Size & Weight – General
|Standard||100 mm to 245 mm||70 mm to 156 mm||0.18 mm to 5 mm||up to 100 g|
|Oversize (flexible)||100 mm to 380 mm||70 mm to 380 mm||0.18 mm to 35 mm||up to 1.36 kg|
|Oversize (rigid)||100 mm to 380 mm||70 mm to 130 mm||0.18 mm to 35 mm||up to 1.36 kg|
|Dimensional||100 mm to 380 mm||70 mm to 130 mm||35 mm to 55 mm||up to 1.36kg|
Size & Weight – Mandatory for Machinable Mail
|Standard||140 mm to 245 mm||90 mm to 156 mm||0.18 mm to 5 mm||1.3:1 to 2.6:1||2 g to 50 g|
|Oversize||140 mm to 380 mm||90 mm to 270 mm||0.5 mm to 20 mm||10 g to 500 g|
|Square Envelopes||Min: 140 mm x 140 mm x 0.18 mm|
|Max: 156 mm x 156 mm x 5 mm|
What is Personalized MailTM?
- As one-to-one direct mail solution, Personalized MailTM (formerly known as Addessed Admail) is addressed to an individual
- Personalized MailTM generally refers to promotional mail with a sales oriented call-to-action
- The bulk discounts that Personalized MailTM offers is a cost-effective alternative to Lettermail
- If you are unsure if your mail piece qualifies as “promotional”, talk to our Direct Mail Experts
What is Personalized MailTM Used For?
- Personalized MailTM elicits a sense of urgency and trust, which increases interest and open rates
- Great for tailored messages and call-to-actions such as
- Advertising a product, event, program or service
- Acquiring contributions and donations
- Reporting on financial progress (with promotional content included)
- Promoting loyalty cards and programs
Speak to a Direct Mail Marketing Expert
Contact one of our Direct Mail Marketing Experts to make the most of your next Lettermail campaign.